Monday, 17 February 2014

Belated HELLO to 2014!

Despite having the most exciting news of.. ever.. I have neglected to update you, Dear blog. So update you I shall!

Already 2014 has been rather good. I have been to Hong Kong, I have worked on some really fun TV projects for IMG. I have worked on a SUPER exciting animation project for a great band. AND most importantly I signed my first PICTURE BOOK CONTRACT. As an Illustrator/Author for Philadelphia publisher Running Press. So I guess that means I will be an author now. Which is amazing and exciting and completely terrifying at the same time. 

Needless to say this has led to a torrent of mostly mad and not very good ideas. They are spewing out of my brain on a regular basis. I am hoping that as time goes on my filter will improve! 
In the mean time look out for my book next year. I'm sure I will go on about it a lot on here. 

Here are some pictures.. 




Three social artist brief for Wieden + Kennedy




 
 Storyboarding for IMG.










Whales

No comments:

Post a Comment