Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tiger Tiger

Last week I spent my time in the Tigerprint Studio. It was an eye opener, being introduced to a new area of wonderful greetings and packaging. i had a truly fantastic experience and I am looking forward to the possibility of working with them again in the future. I do wish i could show the world the work I made there.. but alas I cannot. I haven't made a good body of commercial work that I am happy with for a while so that was just fab. It is also great to see illustrators and designers valued highly for their good work, working in a really creative and exciting environment.
What a week!


I returned to some of the most exciting news of the last few years... that I also wont disclose just yet for fear of jinxing it! But I will say that 2012 is turning out to be a pretty sweeet year.. 


Here are some little pre-lim drawings for the new cardboard cameras website www.cardboardcameras.co.uk. I cant wait for us to go public properly!! And do some workshopping! We are total workshops queens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment