Tuesday 19 March 2013

Show and Pencil Cases

Hello y'all. So I think most importantly.. I have a show opening tomorrow, ah yes tomorrow! It is being held in the meeting rooms at the Tigerprint London offices. So it's the only chance to see it toorrow between 4:30 and 6:30.
Its mostly my commercial work, lots of prints for sale and also.. a few pencil cases!

Here is the flyer:



Here are some images of the rather 'rustic' pencil cases I have been working on. They are more artist rolls. One is great for watercolour or gouache work as it is large enough to hold paints. They all have room for a small sketchbook :)

I will be selling them at my show, but please note that these are samples. Please email me with any enquiries about them if you do happen to like them! 

















In other news my face and hands have been all over all sorts of sports tele recently. As I worked on a series of idents for Sky Sports, BBC Sport and Channel 4. Ill get some videos up here asap. In the meantime I'll leave you with a taster from BBC sport Scotland.









A picture of the 6th round. from kevin evans on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment