Sunday 24 March 2013

Tigerprint Exhibition and Videos

Last Wednesday m private view at the Tigerprint Studios went wonderfully! Thank so much to the team at Tigerprint. Especially Elaine Field and Lee Keeper! And for everyone who stuck around to chat. I met some really wonderful new people and am really pleased with the show. 

I was showing a collection of work from the last two years. It was really exciting to look at my work in this way. Old next to new. And also really seeing how things have developed over the last couple of years. They have changed a lot more than I thought. It was a really inspiring process that has left me yearning to take some of the old and put it back into my work. As well as make some new hand pulled prints and pieces. The only thing I would have liked to add to it would have been some 3D paper work. Which means that I need to make some of that next! 

I also had good feedback about my textile samples, so I cant wait to get cracking on some pieces for retail. 

Elaine made this wonderful booklet to go with the show from some images that I put together. And she also put together some questions which were included in the booklet and alongside the exhibition as literature. Which I will post up as a little interview soon.

If you would like to go and see the show please email Elaine.Field@hallmark-uk.com to arrange an appointment. 

Here are some pictures of the work for those of you who didn't make it.. :)

Ill have some nice pictures of the private view to put up soon..









Ill be back in Tigerprint working on some Valentines development this week. 



In other news I made a little live vid for my wonderful friend Rose aka Rhosyn http://www.facebook.com/listentorhosyn. Her music is absolutely spellbinding. 

Here is the video premiere on Spindle Magazine:









Enjoy! Over and out for now:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment